Charlottetown Yoga Space Programming
This is a beautiful spot, located at 49 Pownal Street in downtown Charlottetown in a beautiful brick historic building. Nature Space Yoga is excited to be exploring this space for our popular fall mindfulness workshop.
Back to School with Mindfulness ~ Getting back into the swing of things in a new school year is typically very stressful and incredibly busy. Give yourself permission to hit the pause button during this hectic time of year.
Adopting a daily mindfulness meditation practice can offer much needed respite from the busyness of an over scheduled life, but many people feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable with meditation. Like anything, meditation is a learned skill that takes time and practice. This interactive workshop is an introduction to the concepts and practices of mindfulness & meditation. It introduces participants to the benefits of a regular meditation practice, a variety of styles of practice, and tips and tricks for helping to adopt meditation as part of a regular daily practice. Participants will have an opportunity to try out several different practices during the event. Refreshments will be served.
The 3 hour workshop takes place Tuesday, September 10 from 6-9pm:
- The cost is $40
- Fees include handouts, 3 recorded meditations to assist with your practice, and refreshments (herbal teas and snacks)
- Pre-registration is required
- A minimum of 8 participants is necessary in order to offer the workshop
- The maximum class size is 15 participants
- Workshop participants are eligible to receive 20% off Nature Space Yoga’s 6 week Tuesday evening yoga class program being offered at Charlottetown Yoga Space Starting September 17th
Registration closes Friday, September 6th at noon.
- Registration can be completed HERE
For more information about Heather and Nature Space Yoga click HERE