Candlelit Yin Yoga
This winter, Nature Space Yoga will be slowing things down by offering a weekly Yin Yoga practice. Yin differs from flow (vinyasa) in that it is a slower, more meditative inward journey. Meant to stretch the connective tissue that lines the entire body, yin yoga poses are held for upwards of 5 minutes. Participants are coached through relaxing tension in their bodies and their minds, while props and assists are used to help students achieve deep tissue release.This beautiful, restorative practice is accessible for everyone, whether you are a beginner or an advanced yogi/yogini.
Classes start Wedenesday Febrary 5, 2020 and run every Wednesday night until the end of May.
- Classes run from 7-8:15 pm
- Classes are held at Peter Gordon Memorial United Church in Morell, PE
- Classes will be cancelled if weather is poor (stay tuned to Nature Space Yoga’s Facebook Page for cancellation details, which will always be announced by 5 pm). If school was cancelled that day, there is a good chance that NSY classes will also be cancelled.
Because winter weather is unpredictable, classes are a drop-in format using pre-purchased punch cards (all prices include tax)
- $100 for a 2020 10 class pack (10 class puch cards are good throughout the entire 2020 season including summer beach yoga)
- $13 single drop-in
- $90 WINTER SPECIAL- Sign up before the start of February classes to receive $10 off
To purchase punch cards/single class you can:
- Drop by a class (we accept VISA, MasterCard, or cash on site) – Please come 15 minutes early if you haven’t already purchased a punch card prior to class
- Pre-order your punch card online ***Recommended so you don’t have to come early***
Nature Space Yoga is thrilled to announce that they will continue working with Charlottetown Yoga Space throughout the winter and spring to bring some of our programming to the Charlottetown audience. This is a beautiful spot, located at 49 Pownal Street in downtown Charlottetown in a beautiful brick historic building.
Yoga Program at Charlottetown Yoga Space ~ Starts up again on Tuesday February 5th and will run until May. NSY will be running a 75 minute yin yoga class.
The program is appropriate for all levels and beginners are welcome.
For more information on Nature Space Yoga Classes, please click HERE.
This program is running through Charlottetown Yoga Space (CYS) and will be a part of their regular schedule. Booking is done through CYS. For more information please visit their CLASS INFORMATION page and their SCHEDULE/BOOKING page.
Yoga at the Pavilion (Leo Rossiter Angler’s Park/Morell Waterfront Park)- Will Return Spring 2020- Stay tuned!
The Spring Indoor Yoga Program starts in the pavilion in May- Stay tuned for details
- 6 week program
- Class are Wednesday evenings from 7-8:15 pm
- Each class is based on a theme from nature and are taught in the Vinyasa style (flow-based class)
- Nature Space Classes are “all-levels” classes, with modifications taught for beginners right through to more advanced students. No previous yoga experience is necessary, only a willingness to try
- You need to bring a yoga mat, a water bottle, and some layers (in case it is cool in the pavilion- I bring space heaters, but having a sweatshirt is recommended).
- Yoga blocks and straps are provided
- Each class ends with a meditation– you may wish to bring a blanket and/or cushion for the meditation
- Cost is $60 for the 6 class program, $100 for a 10 class punch card, $55 for a 5 class punch card (2020 punch cards can be used for this program)
- Drop in classes are available for $13/class
- Registration can be done HERE