Yoga at the Pavilion (Leo Rossiter Angler’s Park/Morell Waterfront Park)
The Fall Indoor Yoga Program starts in the pavilion on Wednesday nights starting September 11th.
- The 6 week program in the pavilion runs from Sept. 11th until Oct. 16th
- Class are Wednesday evenings from 7-8:15 pm
- Each class is based on a theme from nature and are taught in the Vinyasa style (flow-based class)
- Nature Space Classes are “all-levels” classes, with modifications taught for beginners right through to more advanced students. No previous yoga experience is necessary, only a willingness to try
- You need to bring a yoga mat, a water bottle, and some layers (in case it is cool in the pavilion- I bring space heaters, but having a sweatshirt is recommended).
- Yoga blocks and straps are provided
- Each class ends with a meditation– you may wish to bring a blanket and/or cushion for the meditation
- Cost is $50 for the 6 class program, or $45 for a 5 class punch card (punch cards from the summer can be used for this program)
- Drop in classes are available for $12/class
- Registration can be done HERE
Nature Space Yoga is thrilled to announce that they will be working with Charlottetown Yoga Space to bring some of our programming to the Charlottetown audience. This is a beautiful spot, located at 49 Pownal Street in downtown Charlottetown in a beautiful brick historic building.
Yoga Program at Charlottetown Yoga Space ~ Starting Tuesday September 17th and running for the fall, NSY will be running a 75 minute class focused on the natural elements. Each class starts with introductory breakout postures to teach the postures that will be incorporated into the flow, 50-60 minutes of yoga, and concludes with a 10-15 minute guided meditation.
The program is appropriate for all levels and modifications will be offered for beginner to advanced.
- Week 1 (Sept 17th): Sun- Vinyasa (flow) style class
- Week 2 (Sept 24th): Wind- Pranayama (breath awareness) Vinyasa Class
- Week 3 (October 1st): Earth- Vinyasa class focused on the core
- Week 4 (October 8th):Space- Twisting Vinyasa Class
- Week 5 (October 15th): Moon- Yin Flow
- Week 6 (October 22nd): Fire- Higher intensity Vinyasa Flow
- More class information to follow….
For more information on Nature Space Yoga Classes, please click HERE.
This program is running through Charlottetown Yoga Space (CYS) and will be a part of their regular schedule. Booking is done through CYS. For more information please visit their CLASS INFORMATION page and their SCHEDULE/BOOKING page.