These classes are by donation with 100% of the money raised given to a local charity in the Morell Area. This is Nature Space’s small way of expressing gratitude to this incredible community for its support.
Several Karma Classes will be held during this Winter Season
- Wednesday November 14th- We raised $125 for the Morell and Area Early Learning Centre!
- Saturday February 2nd ***Note date change***
The second karma class on Saturday February 2nd will be in support of the Morell Consolidated School’s Breakfast Program. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and yet many children go to school on an empty stomach. Breakfast programs like the one at Morell Consolidated, help kids put their best foot forward at school.
- Classes take place in the gym at the St. Peters Bay Community Complex (the old school)
- Classes run from 6:30-7:45pm
- Classes are for all abilities
- Each class has breakout poses at the beginning, ~ 1 hr of yoga, and 10-15 minutes of meditation at the end
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- For more information on Nature Space Yoga Classes see HERE